The following job postings are available. In order to apply for a City of Dallas job opening you must fill out the employment application. The application can be completed online with the link below or in person at City Hall, Monday – Friday 8 am – 5pm.
- E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows an employer, using information reported on an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to determine the eligibility of that employee to work in the United States.
- For most employers, the use of E-Verify is voluntary and limited to determining the employment eligibility of new hires only. The E-Verify system is operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration.
- The City of Dallas (GA) presently uses E-Verify. For more details on E-Verify, click here.
- The City of Dallas is an E-Verify Employer – ID#107939
- The City of Dallas will consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any legally protected status.
City of Dallas
Standing on a tradition of community, independence, and growth, the City of Dallas renews its commitment to prosperity of its residents and business owners.