Join us for our 9th Annual “Dallas 5K Race for a Cure” on Saturday, September 12th @ 8:00am. All proceeds go to Relay for Life of Paulding County and The American Cancer Society. Race is CHIP TIMED and a Peachtree Road Race qualifier – Certification #GA15038WC
Registration/Check-in: 6:45am • Race starts at 8:00am • PLEASE ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 7:30AM
** SOCIAL DISTANCING AT THE START/FINISH LINE **
Main Street – Downtown Dallas
Start/Finish line @ 120 Main St. Dallas, Ga. 30132 (Dallas Police Dept)
Individual Registration: $20.00 – $25 after August 28, 2020
Team Registration: $15 each with minimum of 5 per team – $20 after August 28, 2020
Packet Pickup Information:
- Each participant registered by August 28th, will receive a goodie bag containing a race day shirt.
- Water and snacks will be provided the morning of the race.
- Early check-in and bags will be available for pickup at the Downtown Courtyard (120 Main St., Dallas, Ga. 30132) Friday, September 11th from 4pm – 7pm; and at 6:45am on the morning of the race (at the Registration/Check-in location on Main St.)
- Please make sure you have registration & packet pick-up completed by 7:30am on race day.
- Remember: Participants registered by August 28th will be guaranteed a t-shirt; racers registered after August 28th and on race day will receive t-shirts as supplies last.
Chipped Time Race: There will not be an awards ceremony after the race; winners will be contacted at a later date.
Awards given for male & female top overall, masters and 10 & under, 11-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & over.
For questions, please email or call Tina Clark: Email here or call (770) 443-8114.