Join us for our 9th Annual “Dallas 5K Race for a Cure” on Saturday, April 25th @ 8:00am.
All proceeds go to Relay for Life of Paulding County and The American Cancer Society.
Race is CHIP TIMED and a Peachtree Road Race qualifier – Certification #GA15038WC
Registration/Check-in: 6:45am • Race starts at 8:00am • PLEASE ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 7:30AM
Main Street – Downtown Dallas (Start/Finish line @ 120 Main St (Dallas Police Dept), Dallas, Ga 30132)
Individual Registration: $20.00 – $25 after March 1st, 2020
Team Registration: $15 each with minimum of 5 per team – $20 after March 1st, 2020
Packet Pickup Information:
- Each participant registered by April 10th will receive a goodie bag containing a race day shirt.
- Water and snacks will be provided the morning of the race.
- Early check-in and bags will be available for pickup at Academy Sports in Hiram on Friday, April 24th from 5-8pm and on the morning of the race, at the registration/check-in location on Main St. at 6:45am.
- Please make sure you have registration & packet pick-up completed by 7:30am on race day.
- Remember: Participants registered by April 10th will be guaranteed a t-shirt; racers registered after April 10th and on race day will receive t-shirts as supplies last.
Chip Timed Race: Awards given for male & female top overall, masters and 10 & under, 11-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & over.
For questions, please email [email protected] or call (770) 443-8114