- Pick up of yard debris will be on Mondays unless falling on a holiday or rainy day. In that case, it will be picked up the next available day.
- Limbs and branches may not exceed 6′ in length and 2″ in diameter, and no taller than 4ft.
- Yard debris such as leaves shall be in bio-degradable bags or no bag.
- Pick-up will be once a week. 1 load per week per customer.
- Debris must be located at curb by 8 AM.
- If debris is larger than 1 load, the excess will be picked up the following week. The customer may pay a $20.00 per load fee to receive same day service.
- If a company is hired to do landscaping, the yard waste should be discarded by the company.
- Citizens who hire a company to take down large trees shall require the company to remove all debris.
- Please call (770) 443-8117 for debris pick up, leave address on voicemail.
City of Dallas
Standing on a tradition of community, independence, and growth, the City of Dallas renews its commitment to prosperity of its residents and business owners.