** The city is happy to announce yard debris pickup will resume the week of November 2, 2020. Your patience is appreciated as we are transitioning to a new crew for this service.**
- Scheduling: There are several options to schedule a pick up: Call directly to schedule, 770.443.110 ext. 1403; download and use our mobile app, ‘mydallasga’ to schedule; or you may schedule online here.
- Pick up of yard debris will begin on Mondays, unless falling on a holiday or rainy day. If your debris is not removed by Monday, please leave it out and we will get to it as soon as possible.
- Debris must be located at curb by 8AM on Monday mornings.
- Limbs and branches may not exceed 6′ in length and 2″ in diameter, and no taller than 4ft.
- Yard debris such as leaves and grass, shall be in bio-degradable bags.
- Pick-up will be once a week. 1 load per week per customer.
- If debris is larger than 1 load, the excess will be picked up the following week.
- If a private company is hired to do landscaping, the yard waste must be discarded by the company.
- Citizens who hire a company to take down large trees, shall require the company to remove all debris.