** LATEST DEVELOPMENTS DUE TO COVID-19*** At this time, we have temporarily suspended our complimentary yard debris pickup service due to the uncertainty with COVID-19. Please rest assured this service suspension is temporary and service will be restored in the upcoming months. We ask that all citizens refrain from putting any yard debris out at this time. Anyone who needs immediate removal, we recommend calling a private removal service or taking your debris to the Paulding County Landfill. Thank you for your understanding.
Public Works Director – Brandon Rakestraw
- Pick up of yard debris will begin on Mondays unless falling on a holiday or rainy day. In that case, it will resume the next available day.
- Limbs and branches may not exceed 6′ in length and 2″ in diameter, and no taller than 4ft.
- Yard debris such as leaves shall be in bio-degradable bags or no bag.
- Pick-up will be once a week. 1 load per week per customer.
- Debris must be located at curb by 8 AM.
- If debris is larger than 1 load, the excess will be picked up the following week.
- If a company is hired to do landscaping, the yard waste should be discarded by the company.
- Citizens who hire a company to take down large trees shall require the company to remove all debris.
- Please call (770) 443-8117 for debris pick up, leave address on voicemail.